ANGOP - Angola Press News AgencyANGOP - Angola Press News Agency

Go to homepage
Luanda

Max:

Min:

Home » News » Economy

Thu, 09 Aug 2018 19:02 - Updated Thu, 09 Aug 2018 19:01

Customs Tariff Reduces Rates on Personal Passenger Items

Luanda - The rates of personal use articles of travelers arriving in the country are going to be reduced, starting Thursday, with the entry into force of the new Customs Tariff, announced Thursday the delegate of the General Tax Administration AGT) at the Passenger Terminal of the 4 de Fevereiro International Airport.

Send by email

To share this news by email, fill out the information below and click Send

Correct

To report errors in the texts of articles published, fill out the information below and click Send

Passengers at 4 de Fevereiro International Airport in Luanda

Photo: JOSE FALSO

According to Dinis Mário da Silva, who was speaking at a press conference about the New Agenda, "there are advantages in terms of exemptions, such as perfumes, from 94 to 43%, human hair from 83 to 23% to 23%, unlike the previous 43 percent.

Another advantage for travelers, pointed out by the head of the AGT, relates to "goods sent as postal parcels, which are treated, in this new agenda, as personal goods, unlike the old tariff," he said.

Tags Angola   Economy   Passageiros  

Read also
  • 09/08/2018 18:50:50

    Angola registers low timber production

    Luena - Timber production in the current forest campaign (2017/2018) fell sharply at 87 percent compared to last year's campaign, according to the director of the Studies, Planning and Statistics Office of the Ministry of Agriculture, Altemiro Diogo.

  • 09/08/2018 13:27:15

    Agriculture sector needs five million tons of cereals

    Luena - Angola needs five million tons of cereals for food supply and feed and seeds for agricultural development, said Wednesday in Luena the Agriculture and Forest minister, Marcos Alexandre Nhunga.

  • 09/08/2018 11:40:44

    Wood exploitation campaign opens next week

    Luena - The 2018 forestry campaign for wood exploitation in the country officially opens next week, the National Forestry Director, Domingos Nazaré, announced Wednesday in the city of Luena, eastern Moxico province.