Tue, 31 Mar 2020 15:39 - Updated Tue, 31 Mar 2020 15:38
Angolan govt postpones Soyo Refinery tender announcement
Luanda - The winner of the international public tender for the construction of an oil refinery in Soyo, northern Zaire province, will be published as soon as Covid-19 outbreaks are under control in the country, said the Angola's Ministry of Mineral Resources and Oil.
Send by email
To share this news by email, fill out the information below and click Send
To report errors in the texts of articles published, fill out the information below and click Send
The statement also said the decision in adjourning the announcement of the winner of tender, launched on 24 October last year, stemmed from the restriction measures imposed as a result of a state of emergency being declared across the country.
The announcement of the winner of Soyo Refinery tender was initially scheduled for 31 March this year.
For the implementation of the Soyo Refinery project, with a capacity of 100,000 barrels / day, Mirempet received 15 proposals for its construction.
The proposals were submitted by selected companies and consortia, such as SDRC, Jiangsu Sinochem Construction, Quantem Consortium, CMEC, AIDA and VSF, Tobaka Investment Group, Atis Nebest – Angola, Satarem, Gemcorp Capital and CPP.
- 30/03/2020 13:40:52
Luanda - Angola Cables announced last Sunday that there was an interruption in the supply of services on the submarine cable section that connects Seixal (Portugal) to Highbridge (England).
- 28/03/2020 18:06:21
Luanda - Angola's National Bank (BNA) stock of Gross National Reserves stood at USD 16.39 billion in February this year, equivalent to an eight-month degree of coverage of imports of goods and services.
- 27/03/2020 16:53:45
Luanda - The World Bank has made available USD 15 million to support the Angolan Government's efforts to combat the new coronavirus (COVID-19), said on Thursday, the World Bank (WB) resident representative, Oliver Lambert.