Mon, 02 Oct 2017 11:47 - Updated Mon, 02 Oct 2017 11:47
Profile of the Education Minister
Luanda - The Education Minister, Maria Cândida Pereira Teixeira, recently appointed and inaugurated by the Angolan President, João Lourenço, is a specialist in nuclear physics and was born in Luena, eastern Moxico province.
Send by email
To share this news by email, fill out the information below and click Send
To report errors in the texts of articles published, fill out the information below and click Send
Maria Cândida Teixeira, Education Minister (file)
Photo: António Escrivão
She was born on June 12, 1955 and graduated in Physics from Agostinho Neto University. She holds a master's degree in Applied Nuclear Physics from the Atomic Energy Commission of Vietnam, in collaboration with the Hanoi Polytechnic University, Hanoi-Vietnam.
PhD in Atomic and Applied Nuclear Physics by the Atomic Energy Commission of Vietnam, Hanoi - Vietnam
* Provincial Physics Coordinator of Luanda. Research Assistant of the sciences Faculty assistant professor in the Department of Physics, Sciences Faculty
* Lecturer (Assistant) in the Department of Physics of Sciences Faculty
* Head of Department of Physics of the Sciences Faculty
* Assistant Professor in the Department of Physics, Sciences Faculty
* Vice Dean for Scientific Area, Sciences Faculty
* Coordinator of the Multi-sectoral Nucleus of Nuclear Science and Technology, MINCIT
* National Coordinator of Projects with the IAEA
* Coordinator of the Radio Protection Project RAF / 002/031 of the IAEA Technical Cooperation
From October 2912 to 2017, she held the position of Minister of Science and Technology
1996/01 - Member of the Assembly of UAN
1999/01 - Member of the University Senate
1996/08 - Member of the Assembly of the Faculty of Sciences.
- 21/09/2017 17:21:44
Luanda- The Engineering Faculty of the Agostinho Neto University has three new laboratories that will facilitate and guarantee the integral training of students through the production, diffusion and transfer of scientific and technological knowledge according to the highest international standards.
- 15/09/2017 15:24:06
Luanda - Agostinho Neto University (UAN) has reiterated the need to contribute increasingly to dissemination of knowledge about the life and work of the poet and first President of Angola, António Agostinho Neto.
- 08/09/2017 19:21:57
Luanda - At least 500,000 citizens were taught to read and write throughout the country during this year, in the framework of the literacy process, Education Minister Pinda Simão said Friday in Luanda.