Nature in its fullness and a rich history. Mix of beautiful beaches, lagoons and preserved and the omnipresent Maiombe forest.
To share this news by email, fill out the information below and click Send
To report errors in the texts of articles published, fill out the information below and click Send
Cabinda- At least 363 Angolans have returned to the northern Cabinda Province, after being stranded for several months in the Republic of Congo and the DR Congo, following the outbreak, last March, of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Cabinda - Health authorities in northern Cabinda province said that the epidemiological situation of covid-19 in the region is under control, despite 18 positive cases, including 2 detected in Luanda.
Cabinda - Governor of the northern Cabinda province Marcos Alexandre Nhunga urged Monday the municipal administrators to get closer to the members of the civil society to ensure a transparent management in the community’s development projects.
Cabinda - Angolan ambassador to Republic of Congo Vicente Muanda Saturday confirmed nonexistence of the Angolans infected with the covid-19 virus.
Cabinda - Seventy-two Angolan citizens who had been stranded in the Republic of the Congo returned last Saturday to the country’s northen Cabinda province, through Massabi road at border with the Point Noir.
Cabinda - The provincial delegation of the Ministry of the Interior (Minint) in Cabinda on Monday denied the transfer to an uncertain place of three detainees from the civil prison.
Cabinda - Northern Cabinda province’s government has announced plans to acquire an incubator with a capacity for 20,000 fertilised eggs, aimed at raising the production of chicks in the region.
Cabinda - Angolan minister of Transport Ricardo Viegas de Abreu said last Monday that the northern Cabinda province-based Caio Port will be one of the key economic drivers for the region.